How to Hard Reset Motorola RAZR D3 XT919
How to Hard Reset Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 – You are currently a user of Motorola RAZR XT919 D3, and is experiencing problems with your device, such as your smartphone does not run as you expect. And requires you to do a hard reset or return to factory settings. You do not need to worry, because here I will share tips on how to hard reset the Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 . Note the steps below.
Hard Reset Motorola RAZR D3 XT919 Easily
- In the Menu, select Settings and select Storage
- Scroll down select Factory Data Reset, follow the screen instructions and select Eraser Evrything
- If you are asked select Yes to perform a hard reset
If your smartphone is not able to receive a respons, then you can do the other way to hard reset below .
- Make sure the Motorola RAZR D3 TX919 phone is turned off
- Press and hold the volume down and power button, wait until the device turns
- You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastboot, Recovery and Storage Clear . Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button . Press and release the Power button .
- Now you confirm that notification : Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for No. Wait a few minutes until the process is completed.
Note : before performing a hard reset, I suggest that you first back up all your important personal data. Because this process will erase all data, except the original data first time from the factory.
Hopefully the tips above, can petrify overcome problems that occur on your favorite devices. May be useful, and also do not forget to share with your friends on relatives or who are currently in need.
Read also about How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4